Matching Gift Doubles Your Impact!
Friends of GTi HOPE have offered a $54,000 matching gift challenge to promote ministry and help us add more partners. When matched, the combined $108,000 will sponsor 4 Village Literacy Rehabilitation Projects (VLRP) and train 48 church leaders.
These 4 VLRPs will have a combined impact of seeing:
- 2,000 men and women attend all-encompassing literacy classes for 12 months.
- 20+ villages impacted with social, economic, educational, environmental, community, and spiritual benefits.
- Construction of 4 community centers to be shared by several villages.
- Extended impact will benefit thousands of people in many ways.
Each VLRP spans 2 years and includes:
- 12 months of holistic literacy classes (5 nights per week, 2 hours per night).
- 25 students per class provides a low teacher-to-student ratio.
- Income generation training classes focused on empowerment and encouraging savings.
- Awareness training for micro-enterprise loans to start businesses and grants to improve quality of life, as well as provide roads, electricity, and bus stops for villages.
- Social and community improvement classes focused on health, environment and family well-being.
In addition, 48 church leaders will be trained in sharing the message of peace, hope, and love, changing the outlooks of thousands of people. Training includes 3 months of intense classroom study and 9 months of field work. Each church leader has a goal of reaching 1,000 families during the year of training.
They are trained to be self-sufficient and self-replicating, and they are committed to a lifetime of service.
These projects are scheduled to start in November 2021, so there is an urgent need to raise $54,000 as quickly as possible.
This program is intended for new friends and over-and-above giving for our existing partners. Please prayerfully consider making a special and significant gift, and share this opportunity with others. We would love to meet with you individually or as a group to hear your story and share more about this great opportunity to make a difference for good.